Monday, August 08, 2005

Powerhouse

Vincent's church is called Powerhouse. And boy was it a house of power! Besides the wonderful singing, it was just beautiful to see the shining faces, full of happiness and praise. Will and I got up and shared a few words and what I told the congregation (about 150-200 people) was that despite the fact that many people look up to the U.S. church, we have so much to learn from them about how to worship and how to pray. I'm still processing all my thoughts on it, so I won't share it all now, but as expected, I will not return to the U.S. the same person at all.

Will and I are in Capetown now. The weather changes about every 10 minutes, but it's been pretty nice so far. Tomorrow should be a full day of seeing the beautiful sites. It's really beautiful here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The power of God's love is just bursting out of those children in the picture. These little glimpses you are giving us are truly inspiring, Nate! Can't wait for you come home and share your experiences---in pictures, in words, and in action!

8/09/2005 10:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home